I’ve just tagged v1.2 of the Pull-to-Refresh library on GitHub. You may have noticed there was no v1.1 post, well that was because 1.1 was a small bugfix release. Version 1.2 though is a much bigger release.
Here’s the changelog:
- New (better) way of handling Touch Events
- Add new way for PullToRefreshListView to work. Allows the user to scroll while it’s refreshing.
- Fix Pull from Bottom happening when the view wasn’t completely at the bottom
- Allow outside code to update the Widget to be refreshing (see
- Fix Padding being doubled when added via XML
- New Translations
You can grab it on GitHub: https://github.com/chrisbanes/Android-PullToRefresh